The Acknowledgement of My Book

The Acknowledgement of My Book
By: E. M. Areson


I'm sorry I didn't post last week, I've been rather busy. One of my many projects is the getting one of my books published. It's called Darkly, A Collection of Legends. It's a group of short stories (Short stories are cheaper to get edited vs. my novel.) They're about Mordred, his descendant Darkly and at the end the story Raven, which is already on my blog. The picture is the working cover, designed by me. Hope you like my dedication. Wish me luck getting published.

Dedication:
For my father, who taught me to love books. For my mother, who taught me to love people. And for my God, who taught me love to begin with.

Acknowledgments:
I’d like to acknowledge all my teachers, who have been trying my whole life to convince me that just because a sentence sounds awesome doesn’t mean it makes any sense. I’d like to acknowledge Taylor Shane, a great author who’s given me some awesome writing advice and doesn’t mind my fangirling over her work. I’d also like to thank J. R. R. Tolkien. Thank you so much for being the best fiction writer ever, I hope someday my writings will be considered of the Tolkienian style.
I’d like to acknowledge my friends Mikko and Mattea, thanks for all the edits and advice. Sorry about all the grammar induced nightmares. I’d also like to thank all my other friends, who deal with me and yet still like me. I don’t know how you live with me.
I’d also like to acknowledge my cat Sapphire, and my turtle Jules Verne because I can… And also because you are both adorable.
Finally, I’d like to acknowledge all the creators of the world, writers, singers, musicians, artists, architects, teachers, and designers. May your voice never run out of song, your sheet out of music, your brush out of paint, your pen out of ink, or your mind out of new ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South to Freedom

The Lava Warriors

The Human I'm Friends With